In this post, I just want to say sorry to God. I started this blog for the reason of encouraging others and writing some of the thoughts that God put in me. However I totally forgot one thing. In my first serious post entitled 'Thinking D.E.E.P.', the first acronym stands for depend.

I realized that recently it's so hard to post anything because I did not depend on Him. I used my brain to think of the things I wanna write but nothing comes out. If I want to make a difference in the world either in using this blog or other means, I need to depend on Him. People who wrote the Bible all wrote through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. In 2 Peter 1:21 writes, "For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit." That's what made the bible so powerful, the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

So from now on, I will not post anything unless prompted by the Holy Spirit.This doesn't mean that I will be posting less. It just means that I will post topics which the Holy Spirit tells me to post. For instance, the series on purpose was more of my own idea. God told me to write some other stuff but I thought of finishing the series first. I guess now the series will have to wait. For those who are anxious for some guidance on how to know God's will in your life, I guess you'll have to wait. Sorry about that. But I know that God has His timing of doing things. And I want to follow His plan.

Sorry Lord! May You continue to speak to people through this blog using Your way not mine. Amen.

3 comments:

True. Very true.. Hope the Spirit has given you something that would speak to people.. would be waiting for ur next post.. =)

can't wait for the next post! =]

yeah....God speaks to us in His mysterious way. i really hope that your blog will inspire more youngsters and young adults to dig deep into God...keep up the good work

About me

I am just a normal human being with an extraordinary Saviour, who has an extraordinary plan for me.